· 8-inch GaN-on-Si CMOS compatible fabrication and integration.
· Clean room process monitoring and trouble shooting.
· GaN-on-Si device design, layout and modeling.
· High voltage, high power, pulsed I-Vcharacterization on GaN power devices.
· PhD Degree or equivalent in Physics, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or related field. Background with device physics is a strong advantage
· Experience in III-V process integration and clean room fabrication
· Strong background in semiconductor materials and device physics is preferred
· Strong experience in clean-room process modules (Lithography, Etch, Deposition, Annealing, etc.)
· Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and lead/facilitate projects with minimal direction
· Able to perform research & development using GaN-on-Si wafers in areas that will be defined jointly by other principal investigators in the program (e.g., vertical/normally-off GaN devices)
If you have the PASSION for research, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team. If you are interested, please send us a detailed copy of your resume in English, including the list of publications and patents.